1. Read it a relaxation story! Elves love hearing relaxation stories, especially ones from the book, Imaginations: Fun Relaxation Stories and Meditations for Kids!
2. Take deep breaths! When elves get tense sometimes they forget to take deep breaths. When elves are tense they misbehave and make MESSES!!!
3. Go outside! Seeing the sunshine and feeling the ground under their feet helps elves relax.
4. Take a bath with some lavender essential oil! What elf can resist the scent of lavender? ZZZZZzzzzzzz....
5. Do some yoga! Elves love doing balancing poses because they help clear their minds and focus on their task at hand- helping Santa!
Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!